Monday, March 18, 2013

The retro bullet planter

I was flipping through the new issue of Atomic Ranch and came across an ad for The Retro Bullet Planter and almost feel out of my chair! They are too cute and would be Oh so chic in front of our Modern Design Home! To my delight I noticed that the source is a located in Austin! Hot Damn!


You can order the planters and much much more at Hip Haven.
They also provide Mid-Century style lighting, screen door inserts and hairpin legs! I love me some hairpin legs! That's a whole other post.





I've seen a few houses in my neighborhood that have them on their front porches and they look so awesome! Since our house is Modern it goes with the flow.


Love the planters, love the chair, love the cute , little pillow..... love it all.







I have so many succulents and Cacti... being in Texas and all.

Wanna see the cutest thing in the world? Mini Bullet Planter DIY! Yup... you heard it.





I'm just freaking out about this mini cuteness overload!!!


xoxo