Monday, February 2, 2015

Seeing Pink


Hey there kitty cats! The countdown begins.... 13 days until Valentine's Day. I myself am not much of a fan of V Day however.... I love all the fun clothes and candy hearts and what not. Oh and everything pink! I picked out some pretty little images to share with you all from my Pinterest board. Hopefully it will help inspire many fun Valentine's Day images of your own. 


Who doesn't love balloons.... especially pretty pink coral and colored ones!


I'm obsessed with fiber glass chairs and all things Mid Century... so of course I'm in love with this pretty pink one.


Pretty pink lips.... yes please!


Beautiful vintage books with pretty little book marks on display!


The loveliest shade of pink french doors opening up to the perfect veranda.


Who wouldn't love a baby blue princess phone paired with the prettiest rose patterned wall paper.

I must have died and gone to heaven.... I'm loving these tea cups and am wishing that these pretty and very sparkly dresses were in my closet. A little tulle and macarons make everything complete. 


Pink pearls....


The faintest hint of dusty pink.


Whimsical painted entry ways and pink chairs!


Raspberry jelly in my macarons..... delightful.


Last but not least.... more pink pastel balloons because balloons make everyone smile!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and got to see Katy Perry's mesmerizing performance during the Super Bowl's halftime show.

Follow along with me on Pinterest!