Monday, April 2, 2012

ruche

I want to tell you about my new favorite site for shopping..... it's ruche! I want to show you all the treasures you can buy there. I'm going to have to try to limit the amount of images I post because believe me I want everything! I have selected my top favorite items. Tell me what you think and make sure to check out their site shopruche.com


I don't wear bracelet's but I think these would be an attention grabber!


Love these with black tights.... not too matchy


Classically simple


Meow!


Frolic in the fields with this one




Cocktail hour?


Date night


Vintage


So delicate


Pop!


Blushing?


Peter Pan collar


hourglass


Milk saucer?


pair it with a great pair of dark skinny jeans


Flora and fauna


Color block

I have sooo many items on my wish list right now and I'm sure they will have more new arrivals soon.

Tell me what you think about ruche.

XOXO