Friday, April 27, 2012

Lu Lu's

One of my new favorite clothing sites (besides Mod Cloth) is Lu Lu's. They have accessories, shoes, bags and clothes. There is something for everyone and every body type. Check out my favorite items below.



Love at first sight when I saw this little frock. This is a must have for summer time.


My friend Mandy could pull this look off with no problem. I'm really not a fan of shorts... I only have one pair of cut off jeans but I could see myself wearing this outfit only if the jeans were black. I love the top. I need to invest in a collard blouse.




This is another blouse that I would wear. It's nice for work or a romantic dinner. I have a skirt that has this horse pattern and I can't get enough of it!


Sweet little trinkets. I love delicate jewelry in layers.


I simply adore these shoes! Wedges are the only shoes that I can wear to give me any height... I can't do heels. This color is so amazing, I would wear it with anything. I am a true believer in mixing things up... I don't like being too matchy matchy.

Yes, I do like these circular specs.



Rompers are cute.... except when you have to pee. I think I might make an exception for this one.



So nautical. This would flatter any body shape.... love the high waist and the big gold buttons. You might be able to get this look cheaper if you have the time to go thrifting and sew on the buttons. That may be my next project! Hmmmmmmmm.


I've always wanted a pair of "real" cowboy boots. I bought a pair a long time ago in Collage from a thrift store, I thought they were the coolest things in the world. They were worn out and faded and I had to use duct tape to keep the insides from rubbing against my ankles. Things like that didn't bother me then but now I'm all about comfort. I since then have tossed my worn out boots but am still on the hunt to replace them. 


I always wanted to be one of those girls that are effortlessly beautiful... I picture this outfit on a casual Saturday morning having brunch with the Mister.


I hope that you enjoyed this post. I have more updates and pictures of our garden and a really cool Farmers Market that I went too. Also the Mister and my favorite local feed and supply store.

XOXO