Wednesday, October 24, 2012

fall clothes in the 80's

As Fall nears the weather should be changing but .......it's still in the high 80's. We did have a few days of mild weather.... teasers if you will. Just enough to make everyone break out the sweaters for a day or two. I think this winter I'm going to live in leggings and over sized sweaters with boots. I have skinny jeans from last year but I can barely squeeze into them. I've gained at least a good 10-15 lbs since I've been having health issues. It's hard for me to get it to come off with all the side effects such as being lethargic and the headaches blah blah blah. I really want to be the old me again and someday I will. For now I need to focus on making the right choices in my life that will benefit me and keep me on the right track. That's what I'm aiming for. There are days that I can work out and that's good. So little by little I'll get there. I digress. These are some inspiring outfits that I found that I could see myself in that are completely flattering and comfy.




I'm not much of a jewelry person but I could wear this out for a casual date night with the Mister.



I would love to be able to figure out how to braid my own hair...I just don't have skills. This sweater looks so cuddly.


This belt! These pants! I'm in love!


These are all looking pretty cool to me except for the watches and the weird bright ass scarf in the top middle. WTF!


This is nice.... loving the nautical feel.


This purse is totally wack but everything else is pretty cool.




The is classic and I love the flats...they are realistic. All these outfits are nice cause they seem so chill. I really don't understand fashion blogs that show images of unrealistic expectations. I like to be comfortable and be cozy and natural. There will be more fall post coming up. Also in the fall and winter the Mr. and me love to roast smores around the fire pit! Mmmmmmmm.
xoxo