Sunday, October 28, 2012

top knot

Hello Lovies, and Dearies. Top knots are sooo toot! Try one if you haven't but make it high and tight. I love a little bow added her and there. It is best to put it under the bun to secure it. I like to get my bows from American Apparel and I scored a cute one from Pie n' the Sky. I also make my own felt bows! You can check them out on ETSY but I would prefer you e-mail me if you're interested in them at
Taylorheldenbrand@gmail.com instead. Moving on........


I tried doing the hair bow but was unsuccessful. I'll get a hang of it one of these days.

Mandy of Nestled in Nostalgia is a Pro at this look. Me... not so much.



Messy buns are always cute as well.

A braided bun. Hmmmm, nice.



French upside down braid and a bow? My mind....she's blown!

Multi colored top knot. Boom!

I just love this look. It's super easy and cute. It's my to go look when I'm in a pinch. Your hair doesn't even have to be all the way dry. I have really cute side locks and swept away bangs so it's perfect for those nice little flips on the side. Yessssssss!

xoxox