Tuesday, October 16, 2012

smile and think happy thoughts

I know more time has past..... a little over a week. The same old, same old here. Trying to cope with the pain of life. I had my MRI. Haven't gotten a call back from my Neurologist since Thursday when I got it so I'm taking that as a good sign. I'm doing better after Matt mentioned to me that my headaches could possibly be stress related. That makes sense.... I do have a lot to be stressed out about in my personal life. I really can't get too much into that out of respect for my family members but it has been very difficult to keep my shit together lately. I don't doubt that these headaches could be caused by stress.... the body does some funny things. So I found out some good news right after the MRI. I'm going to be in my first Art Fair! There will be more on that later. Also, Matt's buddy Bruce lent us his beach house in Mustang Island... our favorite vacation spot! We went knowing that I might have some health issues but thought it would be good for us to get away. Turns out it was the best thing ever. We had such a great time, we didn't want to leave. I took so many pictures and videos of Lucy.... I can't wait to share them, but first I want to share my MRI with you. If you've never had an MRI or seen one here you go......





















So this was my week in a nut shell. I will try to play catch up through out the week to get you up to date with my world as of now. I have a crap ton of crocheting to do before this craft fair! Eeeeeekkk!
Until then.
xoxo