Saturday, October 6, 2012

The best of...... Linda

                                            

I remember when I was little flipping through my parents old records and always stopping at The Best of Linda Ronstadt. "Long Long Time" was my favorite song. I always thought Linda had such a soft sweet face... it's funny but she resembles my Mother in her youth. Linda always had such a cool, layed back style, boho chic as we know it today. Hoop earrings and a shag hair cut with breezy tanks and minimal makeup. Perfection.

The "Zooey" look before Zooey Deschanel was even born.


I'm not quite sure if bangs were in style then but Linda definitely rocked them.
50% bangs 50% face.

Her "staple look" Hoop earrings.

Channeling Bardot

Looking a little too rexic here
Such a fresh face.

Looking quite young with a baby face.

Looking more mature with her hair done up and tiny tendrils falling down.

I'm not quite sure what's happening in this picture....is she riding a rock and yawning? I'm not sure but whatever... she's cute. Who cares....

I think the 80's is starting to creep in on us in this picture. The hair's starting to get curlier like it might get permed soon.


Can't go wrong with a cut of pair of shorts.


                                               
Long lustrous layers.



Love, love, love this simple white dress and side braid.

The epitome of a woman.

There are some women in this world who are blessed with natural beauty. Linda happens to be one of those women. Unfortunately the 80's happened and she fell into the whole glam scene. I don't even want to show you picture's because it will ruin your image of her forever. I want to remember her just like this.... fresh as the morning dew.

xoxo