Sunday, August 4, 2013

EZ Burger

The Husbear and I recently discovered an awesome yum yum burger joint in Austin off of Burnet Rd. It's an old fashioned eatery called EZ's. I love the old sign that lights up at night. Unfortunately I only got to capture it during the day. Burnet Rd is famous for a lot of scene's that were filmed in "Dazed and Confused".  Does anyone remember the scene from Top Notch? Well, you could see how easy it would be to feel like you are walking into a 70's diner. How could you not get nostalgic? The inside is even more fabulous and retro than the outside. 


I just love the colored tiles and Formica tables. Check out the chairs!


The place was hoppin' when we got there. It was literally packed! We were lucky to snag a seat. I decided to grab a beer and Matt got a classic chocolate milk shake. I kinda wished I had ordered one too after I saw it. 



It was pretty cool how much they offered on the menu. Matt ordered a burger and I ordered a pizza. I know I know.... I should have ordered a burger if I'm going to a burger joint. 


Check out that shake. 



Love these tiles!


Matt also got sweet potato fries....they were alright. I like regular salty fries better but he gobbled them all up. My pizza was pretty good but next time we go there I am definitely going to order an original burger and a classic milkshake. The verdict is good though and I would recommend eating there to anyone. It's just good old fashioned fun.

xoxo