Tuesday, August 6, 2013

she wore flowers in her hair.....

I'm really missing my long hair right now. It's growing pretty fast though and it's still cute but I miss the way it felt on my bare back. I miss the milkmaid braids and all the fun ways I used to wear it. I'm especially missing my curls when I wore it all fancy on special occasions. It's all good though. I can still wear floral crowns in my hair. I actually have recently made a few of my own. Awhile back I posted a floral crown DIY that was pretty successful. They were super easy to make and very pretty. Here are some inspirational photos that I found to share with you all. Enjoy!







I hope these images inspires you to go our and make your own floral crown.... or better yet, use real flowers in your hair. Have a lovely day lovies!

xoxo