Thursday, August 14, 2014

Austin craft riot's summer show!!


Hey Ya'll! Austin Craft Riot's Summer Show is this weekend! Yay! I can't wait to get to meet new smiling faces and see some good ol' familiar faces as well. I'll be sharing a booth with my dear friend Jodi of Art Genius. We've got some real talented and crafty people in this years show... so don't miss out! This year it's $2 per person but kiddo's are free. There will be an awesome DJ and yummy food trailers stationed outside. I wanted to take a minute and show off some of the new guys that I've designed that are coming with me to the show....



This Hammerhead Shark is $65. I only have 1 in stock but if you miss out it's available in my 
Etsy shop made to order. I think it would look amazing in light blue as well, don't you?


This little Armadillo comes in grey and tan. I'll have three in stock available at the show 
(two tan, one grey). 
I'm pretty sure this are going to sell out fast! They are $95. each!!




I'm bringing one Moose with me. He's kinda big so he's priced at $120.



I've got two Narwhal's this year. One in light blue and one in pink. Aren't they just the cutest???
They are $65. each.





I made extra Unicorn's for this show so I'll be bringing four in various colors! Weeeee!
They are $95 each!



This Triceratops is my newest pattern. After my Husbear nagged me for about a year I finally made one. This would look amazing in a rusty sienna color as well. I only have this one available and will be designing more Dinosaurs later on after the show. This Dino is $65.



I also finally designed and crocheted a bat. You know..... cause I live in Austin!!!
Little batty is $55.




Here are some fun pictures that were captured at last years show. I hope to see my trusty repeat customers (I do love you guys). Unfortunately, this year I'm not trading with other vendors 
(a rule I had to make for myself because I let myself get too outta hand, and I need the money instead) and the only discounts I'm offering at this time are for customers that buy five or more heads at once. I will however be making special holiday promotions and be offering discounts in the near future. If you can't make it to ACR's Summer Show and want to check out my work I sell at Parts & Labour on S. Congress, A-Town on Burnet Rd, The Burlap Bag off Guadalupe and Toy Joy located downtown. I also take special requests online.