Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Shades of cool...


Happy Monday! I'm coming down from my "weekend high" right now. It was a BIG weekend for me and all that participated in the Austin Craft Riot Show. Thanks to everyone that made it out and braved the crowds. A special thanks to everyone that worked their buns off to get this show up and running!!! 
I'm taking advantage of using this Flock Together Remix post for my own today. I think I deserve a little break from all the hard work right? Plus I love love love this dress that I borrowed from Marisa of The Shades of Monet Chronicles so much that I wanted to show it to all of my sweet followers that may have missed it.


This is seriously one of my favorite pieces that I've styled thus far. I'm obsessed with the cut, shape and not to mention pattern of this dress. 


I also got to show off my newest purse that I got from Bethany of The Betty Loo Project


I've been playing around with makeup a lot more these days and have found my favorite shade of lipstick. It's by Wet&Wild... can you believe it!?!


My outfit wouldn't be complete without my white knee socks....


You know.... to match the white bow of course!!


And there you have it folks. I'm super excited because I should be getting a few more pieces from Marisa soon ( I just adore her style). I can't wait to try out her other items and show them off right here. I'll also be featuring my favorite spots in Texas (mostly Austin) to venture out to and hang out. Weeeeee! Thanks for stopping by lovies.

xoxo

Dress: Borrowed from Marisa
Knee Socks: Target
Clutch: The Betty Loo Project
Shoes: Macy's
Earrings: Claire's