Monday, September 22, 2014

Lady in red....


Happy Monday kittens! This is an older Flock Together post that I wanted to share with ya'll. I borrowed this sweet little red dress from Sammi of The Soubrette Brunette. It took a few mini photo sessions to get "the look" that I was going for but I think I'm pretty satisfied. 


There I go again wearing those white knee socks.... maybe it's time I switch it up a bit. I can't wait for Fall and Winter weather so I can wear tights again! I have a huge collection of tights that I'm just dying to wear! For now.... the knee socks will have to do. 


Don't you just adore this scalloped collar? It's amazing.... I'm a sucker for Peter Pan collars so this is right up my alley. It's rare to see me in red but I love this dress! I think red is one of those tones that I tend to "shy away from." It's pretty bold and daring if you ask me... which is quite opposite from my personality. Let's just say "I'm a Charlotte." I would however have a change of heart if I found a red dress that was cut like this one. It really does flatter me in all the right places.


I've been doing things "out of my comfort zone" for awhile now... so much that my unusual is becoming my usual. Weird right?!? I've gotten very comfortable with being uncomfortable. That means me stepping out of the box... wearing and doing things that I normally wouldn't. It's been fun and a little scary but I have to say I've learned a lot about myself. I'm not just talking about my clothes guys... lol.


Sophie is spying on me.... bad little girl! She's always gotta be up in my buisness.


I think next time I see an awesome red dress like this I may just have to purchase it. It's a great "power dress" but still manages to remain adorable because of the legnth, cut and collar. I think I'd buy it in every color if I could! 


You know me.... gotta wear a bouffant everyday! I'm super excited about some upcoming outfit posts I have planned for this season. I scored some awesome finds at the thrift store the other day and can't wait to show them off to everyone. I also have a very sweet "Blog of the Month" post planned as well as some rad movie posts. Yup, that's right.... movie posts. I've seen some good ones and wanna gab about them. Yay! 


Well, that's all she wrote ladies. See you in a few days. Meow!

xoxo

Dress: Borrowed from Sammi
Knee Socks: Target
Shoes: Macy's
Sunnies: Target
Earrings: Claire's