Monday, September 29, 2014

Blog of the month... CiCi Marie




My newest "Blog of The Month" I stumbled upon just recently. Meet the adorable and oh so petite CiCi Marie. CiCi is a young wee little gal living in Cambridge... hence the amazing scenery in all her images!! Not only are the backdrops of her images breathtakingly lush but so are her adorable rosy pink cheeks and red lips. CiCi has the sweetest makeup reviews and tutorials for gals that are looking to achieve a lil' bit of a vintage vixen vibe. Her style is reminiscent of the 1950's with a modern twist. She is truly a little girlie after my own heart... as I too adore vintage clothing. I went ahead and picked out my absolute favorite "outfit posts" of CiCi's to share with all of you.... 


I do believe this outfit post is my all time favorite. 
I just love this two piece denim ensemble.


What a wonderful picnic outfit or a romp in the park. 
Loving this gingham tank with dark jeans.



I just love CiCi's Full Skirt paired with"Swedish Hasbeens"... they add that perfect pop of red.


Check out all CiCi's amazing and informative reviews and tutorials here.


and here.....


Red lips are a must!


I'm obsessed with this adorable striped wiggle dress


Loving this nautical inspired look taken on a very windy and cold day... the pictures look wonderful non the less as well as CiCi's hair and polka dot skirt!


Um.... is that The Eiffel Tower behind you CiCi? 
Yup... CiCi is looking adorable as ever in Paris. She manages to be stylish yet remain comfortable in her little black flats. 

I hope you enjoy CiCi's sweet little bloggy as much I do! Check out more of CiCi's linky links below and please don't be shy... hop on over to CiCi Marie's blog and drop a comment and follow along.

xoxo