Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Instagram lately....

Happy Humpday from "Big Tex".


This past weekend The Mister and I went to visit some old pals in Dallas, Texas. We ended up going to the State Fair and had a blast. I regret nothing.....


This was the highlight of all the Fair rides.... 


Tuesday Matt and I celebrated 8 years of marriage! 


Here's our adorable Anniversary Picture.


We've also been enjoying cooler weather here in Austin, Texas. I've been taking advantage of it in the afternoons by decompressing with a glass of wine on the back porch. This guy came along.....


Our chickens have been taking advantage of the weather as well. We did have a death in our feathered family a month back. Lola passed probably due to heat stroke but we aren't positive. It was a little tragic... but that's life "on the farm". 


Our light Brahmas are super huge and strong.... they are such goofy creatures.


This last month we had the pleasure of watching our neighbors adorable yorkie "Lapu". 


This is Lucy "my crochet buddy" taking as little nap next to me on the couch. This is a pretty normal occurance at the Hart residence.


Plant love... I picked up two new plants and hanging pots from Ikea the last time we were in that neck of the woods. Plants make everything better.


I spent almost all last week driving around and re-stocking all the stores that I sell at in Austin. 
ACL was last weekend and this next week and I want to make sure I have plenty o' heads to sell!


With re-stocking comes the daunting task of staining hundreds of plaques. This is seriously the worst part of my job. Not only do I have to sand the rough edges down I also have to peel all the stickers off each one and stain both sides. It takes days..... 


Sophie loungin' on the couch next to me as I blog away..... she is sitting next to me right now.


I picked up a few new items this last month. I bought these awesome white rimmed sunnies and nail art from Mod Cloth. I also bought white nail lacquer and blue eye liner. I've been experimenting more with makeup and am having so much fun... I'm saving these nail decals for next Summer.


White hot in this adorable vintage frock!


Lastly, I've been drinking a lot more water and a lot less booze. I'm trying to be fit and healthy on the inside and outside. 

Hope everyone is having a delightful week... 
please feel free to follow along with me on Instagram.