Wednesday, October 1, 2014

You're my Butter half...


Almost eight years ago to the day my best friend asked me to marry him. Together for almost all of eleven years total.... through "thick and thin"we've managed to remain one happy little unit. Sure we've hit a few "rough patches" along the way but we've come out stronger and more connected because of it. Through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, my partner in crime.... a lover and a friend for life. I love you with every ounce of my being Matt Hart... without you life would not be worth living. You truly are my soul mate... without you I'd be lost. 
Happy Anniversary sweet Husbear of mine!!


If you're a local Austinite I'm sure you've driven past this Mural at least a hundred times. It's located on the East side of Austin off of MLK... painted on the The United Way building. It's super close to our home and every time we pass it, it always brings a smile to our faces. It's such a happy little mural don't you think?


This last year has been the best year ever for me and The Mister. We've both come a long way from when we first got together as a couple back in 2003. We've seen some pretty rough times... especially these last three years or so. We've faced a lot of issues as a young couple and have managed to stand by each other through them all. We've grown and changed a lot... but I think the most important thing is that we managed to grow and change together. 


I'm so thrilled with our little life we have made here in Austin. I couldn't be happier... I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!! I sooo look forward to many more years living here together and watching eachother grow old. 


This is me without you!! 


Just kidding.... Matt didn't want me to include any single images of himself on this post. I originally wanted to take individual images of us both doing funny stuff and then put them next to eachother... side by side. I'm just delighted these even came out! It was super sunny 
(hence Matt's expression) and was very hot. We also ran into another couple that had just got engaged and wanted to share the news with their friends and family with an image of them together in front of the Mural. We ended up chatting and taking their pictures for them... it was really cute. They were a sweet couple... we congratulated them and wished them luck on their future life together.



I for sure want to get one of these images printed out and framed for our home. I don't think we've really taken serious pictures together since our wedding so this is a treat indeed. 
So here's to us Mattie and all the wonderful years we've spent together.... I'm looking forward to many more years kickin' it with you in our little home in Austin. I love you dearest.
Happy Anniversary to us!