Thursday, October 30, 2014

Birds of a feather...



Happy Thursday kittens!! I'm over here just crocheting my little ol' heart out in preparation for my upcoming shows that you've been hearing so much about. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! Emotions and stress are flying high over here in my little corner of the world but it's all good... soon it will all be over and I'll be glad that I worked my lil' tail off. It's true what they say... hard work is indeed rewarding. For now I'll take a chill pill and try to relax.


As always I'm sporting my favorite round shaped sunnies from Target. Yay! I always try to get a few good closeups for my posts... you know... to mix it up a bit.


How adorable is this sweet little top I borrowed from Hannah of The Braided Bandit? It's not quite a dress so I'm rockin' it with my black sailor shorts underneath. I'm super excited about this Fall weather we are having... well Fall for Austin anyhow. It's so delightful it just makes me want to do a little dance... 


I'm loving all the Fall traditions as well even though the Mister and I have decided to not pass out candy this year for Halloween I still like curling up next to him on the couch and watching bad Horror movies together. I also like all the "pumpkin spiced" flavored treats although I do think it's a tad over the top when you can purchase pumpkin spiced tampons and condoms. WTF people! Seriously... they exist.
All that aside I am enjoying October completely and can't wait to see what November holds for the Mister and I. 

 

I love that you all can actually see my bird tattoo's... they rarely get to make an appearance even though they are on the inside of my forearm I guess I just hardly ever wear short sleeved anything... isn't that weird?! There they are in all their glory. My sister Taryn (whom lives in Ohio) has the same birds on her opposite arm. Our parents were super thrilled about them, but they mean a lot to us so whatever. Lol!


Life is good I can't complain... The Mister just got another HUGE promotion at his Architecture Firm and is now an "Associate Principal". He gets to help make big decisions and a sweet little raise... the best part is I actually am able to receive benefits & heath insurance which i have been without for over a year now. Whew! That's cause enough reason to do a little dance. I am just so relieved...


Hope everyone is having a safe and Happy Holiday. I'm just loving every ones Halloween and costume posts... they are so fun to look at.

xoxo

Top: Borrowed from Hannah
Sailor Shorts: XXI
Shoes: Target
Sunnies: Target