Monday, November 5, 2012

hair chalking

So lately I've been really wanting to change my hair color without the commitment. I wanted to try "hair chalking" for quite awhile now. Now I know some of these examples are not necessarily all "chalking".... that most of them are bleached then dyed. These are pictures to inspire you....there is also a little info on how to "chalk" your hair if you are interested. I'm thinking about trying this out here soon in the near future. Who knows.... maybe you will see a future post with me rockn' some bright colored hair!
















The number one rule for "Hair Chalking" would be is start with your hair damp/wet.... chalk it, flat iron it, blow dry it, and them spray it to seal in the color so it won't get all over your nice little outfit.
I hope this works out for everyone. Let me know how it goes.... I love to hear comments.
xoxox