Monday, October 28, 2013

Instagram lately....

This October has been awesomely pleasant! As some of you may already know I have decided to give my business Nothing but a Pigeon a go! I officially put in my two week notice at the city and said goodbye to taking calls from unhappy citizen's. I've never felt so happy or more relieved then I do right now. Although I will miss my cubicle buddies I know this is the right thing for me and for my business! In other news.... the weather has been very fine this October. The sun has been shining and sweater weather is kept to a strict schedule of "only in the early mornings and late at night." 

Happy news! Our baby Betty (from our first batch) is all grown up and has started to lay eggs. We get about one egg every other day from her. I do love my chickens!! 

Here's Molly (left) and Lola (on the right). They are growing up so fast! Sometimes I feel that they are growing up "too fast" and then other times it's no "fast enough." They are finally out of the house and are currently living in a separate coop from Betty until they get older and become accustomed to on another.

Even though it's the end of October everything seems to be in full bloom. We have many beautiful wild flowers surrounding our neighborhood and home. Must be from all that rain we had one week.

I also ventured to Columbus, Ohio to see my beautiful sister and her handsome Bee Keeper of a husbear (Brian) tie the knot. It was a wonderful ceremony full of laughter and tears.

While I was at home I found some old relic's of mine from back in the day. 

My first "Commissioned piece."

More wild flowers.....

Betty getting introduced to the young ones.

It rained cat's and dog's for a week straight here in Austin and everything flooded.

A happy Selfie. I can't help but smile now that I'm no longer working for the city.

You know what Fall weather means..... tights!

Our Trumpet Vine decided it wanted to bloom one last time.

I no longer dread getting up in the mornings to start my work day.

Some beautiful findings on my daily walk.

More blooms!

I can never turn down a visit to Callahan's. Even if it is just to purchase seeds and hay.

I bought this delicious "Unicorn Puke" candle from The Burlap Bag. I never knew how wonderful Unicorn Puke could smell. Mmmmmmm.

Matt and I took some time out of the day to drink some Pumpkin Spiced Coffee at The Spiderhouse. I do love me some pumpkin spice.


My Husbear makes the best BBQ sauce! Recipe to come.....


Texas Blooms.

We've been enjoying yummy Autumn food. 

My little Bear Head made it in to the display window at A-Town. 

Last day of work at the team meeting we played Mexican Bingo. 

and this new guy......

There were plenty of other delightful things that have happened anlong the way as well. Stay tuned for more fall findings ..... I hope you all enjoyed my October Instagram Pics. Follow along on @nothingbutapigeon.
xoxo