Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Guys.....

I just wanted to take the time to introduce you to a few New Guy's that I've been creating here over in my little world. I love to play around with new ideas and patterns.... that's why I like it when people request guys that I haven't made yet. It always pushes me to do more and I do love a good challenge.

I made an Orange Hippo for a lovely couple and followed up with this guy. I dare say....this is cuter than my previous Hippo pattern!

This little dude is one of my new favorites. He is a Platypus with a blue bill. Awwwww! Ive made a few Plytapi before in the past but I'm pretty sure I've perfected the pattern now.

I have a new duckie to offer customers now. Before I have offered Mallard Ducks but this is your "classic" yellow and orange duck. I find it's more "recognizable" to people.

Lastly, I have Mr. Skunk. He's a little bigger than the mouse pattern and comes with a white Mohawk of course!!! That about wraps it up for my new items I'm offering on ETSY. Hope you've all enjoyed seeing my little buddies.

xoxo