Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Tinderbox

The Husbear and I made a day trip to Houston a few weekends ago to drop off some product to 
Ren Mitchell owner of the lovely Tinderbox Craft Collective..... a very adorable boutique and studio work shop. Ren and I found eachother through Instagram. You gotta love social media.... it has played a huge role in my businesses success. I'm obsessed with Instagram. Ha! Here are some images that I snapped with my 
i phone while we were there. 
Ren and her Husbear opened The Tinderbox a little over 6 months ago. There was a lot of hard work and dedication involved but it has definatly paid off. Ren is such an inspiration to me!! I have been dreaming of starting my own business for what seems like forever now! Nothing but a Pigeon has really started to take off and many doors are beginning to open up. We shall see what happens. Wink wink!

Some of my favorite ladies sell here too! There is Lisa Chow of Lisa Chow Art  and Jessica Lopez of 
Tiny Deer Studio as well. Eeeeeeep! I love these girls and have a bunch of their art work hanging in our home. If you haven't checked them out you must! Not only are they super talented but are both also sweet as pie!

Look at this adorable set up!! I want this table set in my kitchen. Yellow makes me soooo happy!

I saw this and instantly thought of my good friend Jodi Hopper's little baby boy Jax Thor. Ha! Jodi and I have been sharing a booth at events for quite awhile now. If you don't already know...Jodi owns her own business as well. It's called Art Austin Genius. She makes up-cycled Lego jewelry that is pretty clever.

Look! Other crocheted goodies.

I love the set up in the store...it's so welcoming and inviting. If you are ever in the Houston area you must stop by. Look how adorable these little painted plaques are!

I wanted to buy this little bow necklace but the Mister wouldn't let me. 

Tiny terrarium necklaces. 

H-Town!!

I want all of these dish towels for my kitchen...... here's a closer detail below.

We didn't get to hang out that much and see everything that we wanted to see in H-Town but we will definitely be back to have more adventures. Stay tuned for some very interesting and exciting future posts!
xoxo