Thursday, October 3, 2013

Life on Instagram.....

So as some of you know, our favorite chicken Penelope died two weekends ago. It was quite unexpected and left or other Hen Betty all by her lonesome. Well guess what I came home from work to? Yup, four new little chicks. 
They are just adorable and we are soooo in love with them. Animals bring so much joy to our lives. We have our own little Farm over here.


These squids are new designs that I came up with awhile ago. They are very popular.

I've also been making many props for a creepy Halloween Party that I'm planning!

Poor Betty all by her lonesome.

I am just loving this "everywhere spray" by The Good Hippie. Thanks Bri!!!

Swedish Fish are the bomb!!


Our front yard Agave is growing like a champ!

Then here's this little guy.

New Hippo pattern. The orange one on the right is my First ever ETSY order for Christmas!! Yippee!

Felty magnet.

Matt is the chick whisperer.

I'm going to be staining a lot of plaques in the near future!!

Unfortunatly, this little girl didn't make it. She was Matt's favorite but she was weak when we got her. These things tend to happen when they are little.

Our sweet baby Sophie.... when she 's all sleepy and not acting like a total spazzz.

Matt's Star Wars lunch Box. 

Our very cute Marshmellow pot... a gift from my very sweet sister.

My new Swordfish pattern. I'm not quite sure what the do next. Ha!

A very yellow Walrus pattern. I love his tusks.

The Rattan Creek Fest with Jodi Hopper.

Jodi Hopper of Art Genius Austin. 

These guys were there too!

and then there were three...... three very strong little chicks. They are already starting to get their tail feathers! How cute. Well, that about wraps it all up. You can follow me on Instagram @nothingbutapigeon.

xoxo