Friday, October 25, 2013

The 2013 Blue Genie Art Bazaar!!!

      



Hey everyone! I'm proud to announce that I will be a Vendor in The 2013 Blue Genie Art Bazaar!! Last year was so much fun! I met so many wonderful and fabulous people and made loads of new friends! Eeeeeep! This year I have a 4x8 wall instead of a few shelves so I'm working overtime to keep my "little guys" stocked up! I can't wait to share with everyone my new designs and pattern's that I've been working on all year. I have way more selection of sizes as well as more choice in colors than I did in the past. My "little guy's" just keep getting better and better. Let's just say my skill has become more refined and I'm making smaller pieces that are affordable for any Christmas budget! I hope you all will joining me again this year!! 

P.S. If you wanna take a gander of what I have in store for this year please visit my ETSY site here.


xoxo