Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Break Point at the Boardwalk




Hey there loves! There's some really cool things going on in Austin this Summer. We have a new boardwalk opening up called Break Point at the Boardwalk located at 2201 S. Lakeshore Dr. over looking Lady Bird Lake. The Grand opening is June 7th and the cool thing is Austin Flea will be there with many talented and local vendors! Also, there is some awesome food trailers and bands and it's dog friendly. Yay! So if you're looking for something to do you may wanna venture out to the board walk. Here's their Facebook page linky link so you can stay updated on their events. I'll be in attendance 
"Nothing but a Pigeon" sharing a both with my girl Jodi of "Art Genius". If you wanna see what awesome little creations I've been whipping up for this event hop on over to my Instagram page here and follow along! I'm so excited ya'll!
xoxo