Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Instagram lately...


It's been an awesome June so far! I'm livin' life to the fullest here in Austin with my beloved Husbear and Co. We take frequent trips to "Callahan's" to buy straw and feed for our little feathered babies.


Here's the three youngest... they have actually grown quite a lot since 
this photo taken in May.


We are so blessed to have these little crazy babies as we get little presents from them. 
Three a day!


These little ones are super friendly and will come right on up to you to say "Hi."


I took a little kayak trip with my BFF Christopher in May. 


I've also been more active in other ways this year... 
jogging and lifting weights. I'm determined to get in shape again!


Austin never fails me... I am surrounded by wildflowers on my daily jog.


My style has evolved a lot since last year. I finally feel like "I'm coming into my own"... as they say. I'm learning to love my body and accept it and appreciate it. 


I've never loved the nautical look more than I love it now. 


I've become just a little more "daring" in my outfit
 choices and  how I style my looks.


A little bit bolder....


I've also been busting my hump to make my little business "Nothing but a Pigeon" known.


I'm doing more shows, filling more orders and selling in more stores 
including Houston now!


I've also been writing down my patterns in hopes of finally publishing
 a book that I've always dreamed about. 





I'll also be attending Austin Craft Riot's Summer Show soon to take place in Mid August.



I traded a little Jellyfish with the beautiful and talented Kelsey Delange 
of Honey and the Hive for these three beautiful prints that I still have 
yet to frame and hang in our home.


We've also been making more improvements on our beautiful 
home and decorating it more to our taste. We purchased these whimsical
 tin bugs for our screened in porch.


Speaking of our home.... our Garden has exploded!
 We have tomatoes as far as the eye can see... not to mention green beans, 
squash and zucchini. Even black berries!


I've also been blogging a lot... not only here but on Flock Together 
and at Pop Shop Houston.


I also took a trip up to Ohio for a dear old friends wedding.


I stayed with my family and ate at some yummy new local 
eateries that my sweet sister introduced me to.



Her new Husbear Brian cooked us an scrumptious breakfast 
and we all hung out and relaxed. In total I spent a full week in Ohio
 with friends and family.


I had a great time but was happy to come home to my sweet Husband 
and my fur children Sophie (pictured here) and Lucy.


Now it's back to the daily grind... jogging and filling orders for my shop. It's been a couple of busy months but I haven't been happier. I'm so blessed and have a wonderful little life here in Austin.

xoxo

Follow me on Instagram @nothingbutapigeon