Monday, June 30, 2014

Blog of the month "writes like a girl"

Happy Monday my little lovelies! It's Blog of the Month time!!! Yay! This Month I'm introducing a local Austinite Nicole of "writes like a girl". I just adore Nicole's blog... not just because she loves fashion just as much as I do but also because she writes with such passion... which a lot of us bloggers don't really do all that much. Nicole touches on a lot of worldly issues... one in particular being women's rights. I totally agree with Nicole on pretty much all her political views and admire her ability to voice her opinion. Just last year she was rallying for the reproductive rights of women at the State Capitol. To be a part of something "that big" and "that important" is amazing to me. Read more about her time at the State Capitol here.


I also adore Nicole's "Small Goal" posts that she writes every Month. I love that she sets little challenges for herself (which I think everyone should do) for each Month... which include such things as: reading certain books, tackling her diet and exercise routine, getting outdoors more etc.... check out  Nicole's June goals here.


My absolute favorite posts are the ones where Nicole tackles self confidence and body issues that we all face. I was really interested to read letters that other bloggers had written to themselves... addressing specific parts of their bodies. Don't quite understand what I mean? Well read this love letter that Becca of Along For The Ride writes to her buns, hips and thighs here.



These are just a few reasons why I enjoy Nicole's blog so much... did I mention she has the cutest style as well? I have peppered images of Nicole's 30x30 style challenge throughout this post. Adorable right? I hope Nicole's blog inspires others as much as it has inspired me. If you haven't hear of Nicole's lovely blog "writes like a girl" you should hop on over and check it out for yourself... you won't regret reading it! Also... don't forget to follow Nicole on the links listed below.


xoxo