Thursday, June 12, 2014

The canopy

Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that my little crochet critters are going to be on display at Invenio located at 916 E. Springdale Rd on June 12th from 7-10pm. It's going to be a great night at Canopy!!! 

Here is a snippet from the press release:

Drinks will be provided by Deep Eddy Vodka and the El Cubico Taco Truck will be serving complimentary delicious bites from La Condesa. There will be a silent auction benefiting local non-profit LifeWorks, an Annie Ray Photo Booth, and music from DJ Khary Alexander of Dub Academy. Guests will be able to tour the studios and newly added retail spaces in all of the Canopy buildings.

I have a little Jellyfish up for grabs in the silent auction and my work with also be for sale and on display at Invenio. Eeeeeep! Unfortunately I won't be able to attend but my Husbear Matt will be there in my place chatting it up with people so come on out and see what the Eastside of Austin has to offer.  To check out my little critters see my Instagram as my Etsy store will be closed down while I'm in Ohio on vacation. Thanks ya'll!

xoxo