Thursday, December 18, 2014

Instagram lately.....

Both November & December have been a whirlwind for me over here in Austin, Texas. I've been so busy crocheting and preparing for shows that I haven't had much time for anything else... even decorating for Christmas. Here's some of the highlights of the past two months.





I busted out a ton of product... so much so I had to ice my thumbs a few times. Ouch!


Our house turned upside down with taxi heads, plaques and boxes. Poor Matt!


Matt helped out a bunch (which he always does). Cherrywood went up without a hitch....



The Mister and I must have stained hundreds and hundreds of plaques this season!


I even snuck in an extra show at West Elm and met some fabulous people. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.


I took a five day trip with my dear friends Bri & Amanda and their little wee one Hannah to Houston and spent Thanksgiving with their lovely Family. I was sick as a dog during the show with some crazy allergy thingy... but I managed to pull through.




Some of my handy work.


Some of Matt's handy work.



I managed to squeeze in some mini outfit posts here and there.



Matt ended up working the Cherrywood Art Fair for me Saturday while I was at West Elm. 
What a guy!!!!


I got some pretty awesome loot this year! I couldn't pass up the chance to get two Dino Planters from Plaid Pigeon during Cherrywood. They go with our Dinosaur theme throughout our entire house. I also snagged this crazy tea cup/macaroon hair accessory from a Squirrel & Hammer in Houston. I can't decide if I want to wear it or eat it. Ha! I also scored a really awesome trade while at West Elm from Jess of Fox & Brie. She makes the most beautiful bow ties and pocket squares! Last but not least, I received this beautiful Fox patterned blouse with earrings and "howdy" cards in the mail from my Secret Santa (Lisa of La La Faux Bois &  Flock Together). I can't wait to wear them!!! 

Follow me via Instagram here.

xoxo