Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Shake it off



Hurray for Hump Day! I've been MIA lately due to this crazy busy Holiday Season...
which is a good thing for my little ol' business but bad for my hands. Ouch! This is gonna be a short post but I have a bunch of images to make up for the lack of writing. 



Things are looking good in my little neck of the woods. I've got two shows coming up this weekend! The Mister is working The Cherrywood Art Fair Saturday and Sunday while I work a West Elm Pop up event hosted by CityGram Austin. I couldn't turn them down when they approached me last minute. For one: I would love the exposure and two: It's an opportunity to meet new people and make more money. How could I possibly refuse? I'm just so grateful the Mister was all for running my booth for me Han Solo on Saturday. What a guy! 

 


I took these photos awhile ago and it was hella windy (as you can see) but I just love how they came out! I'm obsessed with plaid right now and I'm thrilled that I found this J. Crew button down shirt a few years ago at my favorite local thrift store. I haven't worn it in quite awhile and had forgotten all about it. I found it waaaay in the back of my closet and was delighted that it fit me again.  


 



I've been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift lately. I know, I know.... I usually have better taste in music but she makes some catchy tunes that I just can't get out of my head. I especially adore her new single "Shake it Off" for obvious reasons. I'm usually an "Indie Rock" kinda gal but I try not to discriminate. Everyone has their guilty pleasures right?


Whoosh!!!


Hope everyone is feeling festive and enjoying some good, clean holiday fun. I'll be celebrating after this weekend when all my shows are over. It will be such a relief and I'll finally be in the "home stretch" as they say. Till then my little darlings....

xoxo

Skirt: J Lo (thrifted)
Shirt: J. Crew (thrifted)
Headband: Claire's
Knee Highs: Kohl's
Shoes: Target
Lipstick Revlon (I love that Red)