Friday, December 12, 2014

West Elm, Cherrywood & Blue Genie Art Bazaar


Hey there kittens! I have some great news!!! I'll be setting up downtown at West Elm this Saturday from 10-2 for a little Pop Up event hosted by CityGram Austin. I'll be selling some crochet taxi heads 15% off (which I never do). So come on out to 1011 W. 5th Street and check it out!

P.S. You have to have the CityGram App downloaded to receive the 15% off.
 See CityGram here for details.




If you can't make it to West Elm then you can catch The Husbear (Matt) at The Cherryood Art Fair this Saturday & Sunday from 10-5 at Maplewood Elementary on E. 38th 1/2 Street. 

(Sadly there will be no discounts there.... so people that have come from West Elm to Cherrywood looking for more of my work I can't honor the CityGram 15% off discount. That discount was exclusively by and for CityGram.)


Lastly, if you can't attend either then you're still in luck.... You can also swing by the
Blue Genie Art Bazaar  located at the Marchesa Hall & Theatre open 10am-10pm everyday until December 24th. 

I also currently sell at: 

Austin

Houston

Dallas

Ohio

(Call first, stock may vary)

xoxo