Monday, December 15, 2014

Leather, Lace and resting bitch face...


Happy Monday Kittens! This is a little bit of a different look for me buy hey.... I'm trying new things. These images actually crack me up.... I have "resting bitch face" throughout the entire shoot. I was taking my own images with a tripod and the little remote thingy and was concentrating so hard on posing and hiding the little remote that I completely forgot about my face. Ha! I don't think I smiled once the entire time. I didn't want them to go to waste and besides... I like my liquid leather leggings.


If you all don't know what "resting bitch face" is.... It's basically a person, usually a girl, who naturally looks mean when her face is expressionless, without meaning to. That would be me. I also was totally trying to show off my layers I had going on here but it didn't really work out that well. You get the idea though right?


I just love these "liquid leggings" that I got from Old Navy. They were super cheap and look pretty damn hot but they sound like shit. Seriously... I sound like I'm wearing a wind breaker when I walk. You can practically here me coming from a mile away... that's the only downside to them. 


Besides the crappy sound they make when I walk they are almost a perf. I guess they are my standing leggings. You know.... for when I want to just stand around and look hot. Ha! 


Here's another "bitchy pose" I perfected. 

Some things that girl's with "resting bitch face" don't like to hear:
1. Smile, it's not that bad. 
2. What's wrong?
3. When I first met you I thought you were a total bitch, but you're really not. 


xoxo

Sweater: Old Navy
Lace tank top: Forever 21
Leggings: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Gold charm bracelet: Claire's