Monday, May 18, 2015

A Maternity session


Happy Monday! I'm awake but recovering from a long weekend at The Renegade Craft Fair. It was an amazing turn out and I'm so happy I decided to participate yet again. I wanted to share a few images I snapped of my BFF and her Husbear who are expecting their first child... a baby girl this Summer. I met Anna a little over 10 years ago in Columbus, Ohio when she was a mere 17 year old and we were both working for Cord Camera. We became friends and managed to even move to Texas within a year of each other. I was blessed and honored with attending and taking their wedding pictures in Ohio last year. Needless to say, I've been through a lot with this gal and I'm so thrilled to see her little family grow. It's a weird and fascinating thing to see your friend go through a pregnancy. We've laughed about a lot of things and I have even been brought to a few tears of joy as well. I'm sure once her little bundle of joy arrives there will be more tears shed. Anna and Tellis are a totally casual couple that love to joke around and poke fun at each other which made for a very whimsical and delightful photo shoot.









Hope you enjoyed this fun little impromptu Maternity shoot! 

xoxo