Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bluebonnet baby...



I can't believe it's Tuesday already and May none the less! Where did last month go? I've been crazy exhausted these last few days and can't seem to snap out of it. I just finished with the Etsy Dallas show and came back into town with all my crafty lady friends Sunday afternoon. I went to bed early that night and Monday night as well and still have zero energy! What's a girl to do?! These images are a tad bit old.... I really didn't have anything new to post. I barely took any behind the scene images during the show because I could hardly get away from my booth and when I did it was to use the restroom and then head right back. 


Etsy Dallas was fun but it took a lot out of me. My body basically shut down towards the end of the trip. I think I injured my hip flexor muscle running the week before we left for the show and it just never quite heeled because during the show with all the loading in and loading out it really started to hurt and I mean bad! Then standing on my feet for almost 10 hours straight didn't help matters. By the time I got back to our Air b and b I was in so much pain that I just passed out and slept for most of the night. The next morning I could barely lift my left leg to walk! I've never injured myself before like this so it took me off guard. It just goes to show how hard I've been pushing myself physically and mentally lately. I've been pushing myself to run hard and workout everyay and it's really taking a toll on my body. So I decided to give myself a break and rest up Monday and Tuesday... hopefully that will be enough. 


In other news.... I was so excited that I could finally fit into this dress that Le Husband had bought me years ago and this corduroy blazer that I just had to take some pictures in them. After taking them I realized that I may not be all that into the style anymore. I loved the dress when he bought it for me and wore the crap out of it and loved the blazer but maybe not so much paired with the dress. Oh well. You win some and you loose some. The dress soon after was donated and the blazer is packed away for the Summer. My style has changed a lot over the course of the ol' bloggy. It's actually hilarious and almost embarrassing to look back at my old outfit posts. 


Now the Bluebonnet's are all gone and a new Spring Flower has grown in it's place. I think they're Black Eyed Susan's. I've got a few more exciting items that I scored at my favorite local thrift store that I can't wait to share with everyone. I think boho chic is making a little comeback in my Summer wardrobe. Hope everyone is having a great week. Hopefully I'll find the energy to get some more work done and write some of these patterns I've got stored in my noggin' down for my upcoming crochet book. More amazing craft shows are in my near future as well so I have to prepare for this very busy May month!


xoxo

Dress: So La
Blazer: Thrifted
Boots: Target
Knee Socks: Gifted
Necklace: Vintage