Tuesday, June 16, 2015

take a hike...


Every now and then Le Husband and I will escape our hectic lives and go on a hike together. This is one of our favorite places to go near Lake Travis. We discovered it years ago but haven't been back in quite some time due to me being ill and other life issues. Now that I'm physically well again I can actually make the trip and enjoy the beautiful scenery once again....
















I love spending time with the Mister out doors and am so blessed that I can go hiking with him once again. It's been way too long. This weekend we are planning some quality time alone together and I think we may just have to revisit this old hidden gem. It's nice to take a mental vacation every now and then and "un-plug" as they say.... hope everyone is having a great week!

xoxo