Monday, June 1, 2015

The Little Craft Show recap....


Whew! What a weekend.... I'm back from my road trip to The Little Craft Show located in Springdale, Arkansas with my talented lady friends Bri Ussery of The Good Hippie and Lauren Cooke of Little Skunk Co. Even though it was sprinkling on and off all day and the wind was a wee bit chilly there was an amazing turn out. I finally got to meet some awesome makers that I've been dying to see but was only able to stalk via the internet from my home in Austin, Texas. Ha! There were so many talented crafters and handmade makers in this years Little Craft Show. I was truly delighted to be a part of it all and the staff that managed to pull off everything were super kind and sweet as ever. 


After I unloaded everything and set up my boothy, I was able to snap a few images of the event and introduce myself to a few vendors as well. Here's a few of the images that I was able to take....



Crochet Taxidermy by the amazing Taylor Hart of Nothing but a Pigeon! Ha ha.



Of course I had to include my super talented gal pal Bri Ussery of The Good Hippie



Also, my other road warrior gal pal Lauren Cooke of Little Skunk Co.






Adorable Amigurumi toys by Danielle of Happy Guppy Toys.


I'm pretty much obsessed with these skirts by Megan Carpenter of Aunt Mae's!!!


Amazing embroidery by Doss Haus.




I believe this statement  is pretty much true to life. Adorable and hilarious cross stitch by allNstitch.



Fun and colorful ceramic jewelry by Hanna of Quiet Clementine.


Headbands by Natalie Creates.


Close boothy neighbor Bella Vita. Artisan jewelry by Brandy Thomason McNair.


I got a chance to snap a quick picture of AlisonKateDesign's beautiful prints as Katy set up. I pretty much love all her work! 

It was a good day indeed in Springfield, Arkansas. Thank you to the staff as well as the volunteers and all the wonderful makers that participated in the Spring Show... I hope to see you all in the Fall for the Winter Show!

xoxo