Friday, May 30, 2014

Blog of the Month... Swing the day away


Welcome to another rendition of "Blog of the Month." I got out of the habit of posting my favorite blogs but am now getting back into it. I feel that it shows a good "sense of community" for all us lovely lady bloggers out there. I love to share with others whom I follow and who inspires me as a blogger and who knows.... you may discover an awesome blog that you've never heard of or seen before. 
Well this little doll is Sara of "Swing the day away". I just adore her and her cute sense of style. Sara hails all they way from the shorelines of New England. Feel free to discover more about Sara here


Coming from New England you bet you are going to see some nautical wear peppered with 
light houses and shoreline scenery (my favorite). How I adore light houses and anything nautical.... as if you haven't noticed already. I've selected a few of my favorite outfit posts by Sara to share with you all.  This gal is seriously an inspiration to me... I know that sounds super cheesy but it's true. I just love her sense of style. Maybe because her love of dresses and cute little skirts runs as deep as mine or the fact that she is so dang cute. I don't know.... both I'm sure.


I've been drawn to classic pieces lately such as this red cardigan paired with a small healed red shoe. I love that these key pieces re-appear in some of my most favorite outfits. I mean come on.... the little sailor get up (seen above). I can't even.... how adorable. The hat!! Gah!


Did I mention that Sara is a little adventurer at heart as well? She's been everywhere! I just love how she incorporates her fashion into everyday life... apple picking and raspberry picking. I wish we had that here in Austin! Oh and an Orange grove where she wore the most adorable citrus pattern scarf. I've seen her looking all cute at a Renaissance Festival and in Disney World..... and that's just to name a few! Sheesh!


Love these classic red sunnies paired with a red lip. Her hair is always looking amazing in a cute little bob worn curly and straight. 


Cherry picking. I mean....come on. What a doll!


Also.... loving how she transitions her looks into the Fall season. I miss Fall so much!
 (We don't have a Fall in Austin). Tights... a cardigan and an awesome scarf make the look.


Lastly, one of my all time favorite looks. This amazing dress by Hell Bunny. Sara looks flawless in this little sailor frock. I had a seriously hard time editing down my favorite looks. You must head on over to Sara's blog Swing the day away and check her out. 
You can also follow Sara on Instagram and Pinterest and don't forget about Facebook.

xoxo