Thursday, April 16, 2015

Flower power....


Whenever I see a field full of flowers two things pop into my head. Obviously the first thought would be that I must run through it (in a white cotton gauzy dress usually in slow motion) or lay in it and soak up the sun. I chose the latter option in this scenario. Are you ready for a bunch of obligatory images of me laying in a field full of flowers, because that's basically what this post is....



These are my absolute favorite wild flowers that pop up just about everywhere in Austin during Spring... this field happens to be in our front yard, which was very convenient for me. I think these flowers are wild poppy's but I'm not actually sure so if anyone knows please chime in.



I... like most people am a sucker for beautiful flowers. It makes my heart swell and my brain starts to get all tingly. 


On this day, Le Husband and I had just got back from a beautiful day out in Manor, Texas. The weather was just phenomenal. I was wearing my new favorite pair of sunnies from Urban Izzy that are the perfect shade of pink. I was literally looking at the world through rose colored glasses. You may recognize this dress from my "Natural in Neutral" post.... well this may not be the last time you see it. It's pretty much my new favorite dress for the Spring season. 



Dress: Thrifted (Forever 21)
Sunnies: Urban Izzy
Boots: Target
Knee Socks: Gifted