Friday, April 24, 2015

Natural in Neutral... part 11


TGIF! I'm so looking forward to a weekend with Le Husband and enjoying some wonderful weather. 
I have a few unexpected house guests right now. No, really! I'm watching my BFF's two dogs for him while he's away on a mini vacation with his boyfriend. It wasn't too unexpected. Nothing I can't handle. Are you ready for round two of my amazing photo shoot with the Mister? There were just so many good ones it was almost impossible to narrow them down. Here they are in all their glory....



 








I'm embracing the messy hair look quite well, wouldn't you agree? It looks like I just had a little romp in the sheets. Ha! I do love some good ol' sexy bedroom hair don't you? Hope everyone had a productive work week and are really for some relaxation time. I'll be busy getting ready for my big show with Etsy in Dallas. I'll be taking a little road trip with some very talented, crafty lady friends in the beginning of May. More on that later. Have a great weekend kittens!

xoxo

Dress: Thrifted Forever 21
Boots: Target
Knee Socks: Gifted
Hat: Forever 21