Friday, August 17, 2012

happy Friday! Vintage luggage!

Hey guys.... happy Friday. I hope everyone has awesome plans for this weekend, I know I do. My sister Taryn and her boyfriend Brian are in town from Columbus, Ohio to visit me and the Mister! I'm so excited to spend the weekend running around town and showing Brian all the sights....Taryn has been her 4 times before so she knows her way around. Brian got to see his first scorpion this morning, unfortunately Lucy had to take the brunt of it. We have been eating the best food Austin has to offer, drinking local Austin brew and seeing everything there is too see in the shortest amount of time. Tonight we feast at Evangeline's. Last night we ate at the popular food trailer East Side King. It was amazing. This Friday my Post is about something that makes me very happy..... Vintage luggage! Oh boy!

















I hope you all have a great weekend!

XOXO