Wednesday, August 22, 2012

San Antonio o o o o o


On Saturday we all took a trip to San Antonio to see The Alamo. It was the hottest day ever. The sun was harsh and I was feeling it. I tried to make the best of it and kept up with Brian and Taryn. After a a mini break that was much needed I was ready to go again. I would have took more pictures but it was one of those days when the heat just took all my energy. 


Papaya Tree





I saw the cutest doll!  Her name is Amanda and was so adorable I had to take her photo. She had her own original style that so many people lack. Her earrings are long, beaded tribal style french hooks. I'm guessing but not quite sure if her purse is borrowed or a thrifted classic such as a Coach perhaps. Her hair is what caught my eye first. I love her milkmaid braids with the pink tips... tre` cool. 


We then went to the Riverwalk.... it's basically a bunch of shops and restaurants built up along the river. Again, I wish there were more photos for me to share with you.


I hope you enjoyed my Alamo post. I think in the future I'm going to start including street style and try to get pictures of people in everyday fashion.

XOXO