Friday, August 10, 2012

Antique shopping in Waco

This was a fun little shop that my good friends Chris and Jason took me to one chilly winter day. I'd never been to Waco before...  home of the Baylor Bears. It was pretty cute I must admit, a typical College town with a very lovely University. The vintage shop was upstairs in what was once an old warehouse. On the inside they had turned it in to what looked like open markets only they were cute little independent clothing stores instead. Jason worked for a boutique called "Oh La La" which owned some space there. I had done some crochet work for the store and we all decided to go there to check it out. It was a fun day, cold but fun. I just adore independent clothing stores. I'm really not into labels and I'm not one to throw down money for designer anything. Instead I like to hunt for treasures....vintage items that are gently used. I found some beautiful treasures that day. Take a gander at these pretty little pictures.

This would be a "must have" in my house if I had it my way.


I'm obsessed with the color green. Seriously, I love it. Especially lime green.... it's so retro. This would be an awesome living room right here.

Hello reflection. Nice to see you. My dream vanity.... love all the bobble necklaces. I've recently started collecting them. So far I have a red, green and white one. How Betty Rubble of me.

Flouncy little skirts make me squeal with delight!


I will most definitely faint and fall gracefully on this couch.

Oh Jason..... you just wanted to be in a picture.

Trinkets and treasures.

I'm in love with this white dress. 

Come look through my closet.

Purses and wallets as far as the eye can see.

I hope you enjoyed my post about Waco. I'm hoping to get back there soon and take the Mister this time.

XOXO