Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunday funday at Toy Joy

The Mister and I decided Sunday was the perfect day to make a trip to our favorite toy store "Toy Joy" located on the "Strip" as the natives call it. The strip is Guadalupe, a street that runs through the middle of The University of Texas. We've been to Toy Joy many times and it always puts us in a good mood. 


I have no Idea what these characters are from but their mouths made me laugh. Weird.


These little guys are cute!


I love these little Rody's. My nephew had a black one but was terrified of it. I guess I could see how a small child could be afraid of that face. I think they are swell.


More scary images to taunt little children.


I love how the have Christmas trees up all year round. Everyday should be Christmas... especially with these far out ornaments.


Okay, so my new obsession is Japanese toys. I've always had a thing for Amigurumi... so it's only natural that I like little plastic cuteness.


Look at these adorable tins! I must have them all!


I think this shall be my first one.


This is the sweetest little piggy bank ever! 


This is dedicated to all the "Doctor Who" lovers.


I would collect these momiji dolls but I'm not as crazy for Hello Kitty as I used to be.


I make "crazy bunnies" that look quite similar to these guys.


I found our new chair for our living room.


Love these frosted ornaments.


I didn't know if I should have included this in the blog post or not. You can see me in Matt's glasses. "Hi there Matt!"


I wonder what it would be like to run on Geisha time?


Um.... nope.


I want this snake so I can put it in our backyard.


Sad Panda..... don't cry. I'll come and get you from from up there.


My newest favorite toy. Bibi Button! She is the second of her kind in my collection. Yipppeeee for toys!

Hope you like my post. It's more of a care free one. Let me know what you think....I don't seem to be getting many comments lately.

XOXO