Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Friday......Atomic Ranch Style

I love Ranch style houses....which is funny because I used to hate them as a child. I thought they were odd and cheap looking. What was I thinking? I was just too young to understand and appreciate the fine design and craftsmanship involved in Atomic Ranches. Now that I'm older and wiser I see the error in my ways. How could I have been such a fool? Just look at how these Modern classics influence today's houses in Dwell. I'll stop rambling and let you take a gander at the Photos.



I love how the living room becomes the center focus here because it is one step level down to the fire place. You see a lot of this in Frank Lloyd Wrights Designs.


Tiki Inspired Bar anyone? Yes please.



Perfectly Staged



Lastly a cute little pink house for you and me.

Hope you like the charm of Atomic Ranches as much as I do.

XOXO