Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2012 Blue Genie Art Bazaar

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted anything for awhile. I've been super busy preparing for The Blue Genie Art Baazar. This year instead of admiring local artists from afar...I am one of those artists! Yea for me. I still admire the artists of course. This year is going to be an awesome show. I started loading my animal heads and plushie guys on the 24th. We had 2 days to load and set up. The Mister and I set up most of the product on Saturday the 24th.... I went back Sunday the 25th to complete some finishing touches. It was very stress free! Matt helped me out a bunch..... I have some images that we snapped during the setup. Wanna see?

Here's the finished shelves... we went for the chaotic explosion of fun look. Can you tell? Lol
I was worried at first that I wouldn't have enough product to fill my space but then I saw the space that I had to work with and thought.... "Whew!" I had more than enough, now I just have to make sure I'm keeping up with production..... which means really sore hands for awhile. No kidding.... my hands are freaking sore as hell! The Mister even gives me hand massages, isn't that sweet. I'm hoping to make some good money. If I do then I'm going to treat myself to a new dress! Yippeeeeee!

I had more than enough hair bows.... bows bows bows! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!


Make sure you check out the list of artists this year... it's going to be legendary! I will be posting more images of the opening... tonight is the preview party! I'm so excited. Stay tuned for more posts.

xoxo