Monday, November 12, 2012

Yarnacles

So I checked my ETSY account today (which I need to do more often) and saw that I was contacted by Lily..... the owner and creator of Yarnacles. It's a blog devoted to crochet, amigurumi, crafting, and best of all CUTENESS!
Lily informed me that she had just recently posted on her blog and article about Animal Heads called Trophies. I was delighted to find out that she had also posted my Fox Head on her blog. Yipppeeeee! I'm slowly starting to get out there. I get so excited when people recognize my ETSY site and blog about it. I've only had it happen once before but it totally blows my mind! You know... a little confidence booster never hurts. Check out Lily's site... there are tons of creative, interesting and crafty people featured with links to their websites.
Here's some cuteness I found on her site. Enjoy!










And last but not least Lily of Absolutely Darling Crochet and Yarnicles with her Red Skeleton Fish.

You can also find her on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook.


Thanks for the shout out Lily!

xoxo