Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day trippin in Wimberly

Last weekend the Mister and I took a day trip to Wimberly, Texas. Matt had to check details on a house that he has been working on and I wanted to check out some of my favorite shops. Wimberly is a small town about an hour away from Austin.... we've been there before for some wine tasting at Hill Country Wine Shoppe and thought it would be cool to stop by and sample some more.



We ended up sampling sweet wines..... they are all locally owned winery's which we like.

There is also a lot of fun trinkets and gifts to buy.


Anything wine related you can think of.


Off to see some boutiques! I really need to invest some time into learning how to crochet these.


Cute idea for a doll. Dammit Doll.


This romantic vintage bottles are hand made by the owner of the boutique.


I wouldn't mind having a few of these in my bathroom or on my vanity.


More dolls, scarves and clutches.


This is a clever way to display necklaces and bobbles. I have to remember this.


I'm loving these huge, chunky rings. I want to try to wear more jewelery.


Pretty display of bracelets and earrings.


Fall is such a magical time for me. I love the decorations and the smell of Autumn inspired candles.
Cinnamon and Spice!


Onto my favorite Boutique Wall Street Western owned by the lovely Jacque "Boots" Mason.



The store is filled with new and vintage clothing.


The clothes are very unique... there is a little bit of everything.


I'm diggin' the puffy skirts. Fun colors.


Mariachi prints galore!

I would love to play dress up in this skirt!


Not so tame jeans!!


Want these Native American earrings.


earrings, clips and headbands everywhere!


Boots as far as the eye can see.



Indoor Kitty taking a much needed Cat nap.


Top Hat anyone?


Glitz and jewels and the most expensive mirror I've ever seen!


I could spend all day looking at everything in this store but alas I must leave.


A picture of embroidered pillows in a random store. I love embroidery so much I take to share.


Matt snapped a quick picture of me right before we left. Fall in Texas = shorts. It was hot that day!

shirt: XXI
shorts: thrifted
vest: thrifted
boots: thrifted


I love taking day trips with Matt... I especially love Wimberly. Hopefully we will get a chance to make it to Fredericksburg sometime soon!
Comments are always welcome.

xoxo