Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Meow meow meow

I've been a little obsessed with Kittah's lately. I really want these tights seen below... they are super subtle and cute. A little pleasant surprise always makes me smile.

There are more kittah tights to check out on

Kitten and Tattoo Illustration. What goes better together than Kittens and tattoos....
I dunno. Nothing? Check out more illustrations and images on juxtapost.




I totally want an over sized Kitty shirt to wear over legging with boots. Oooooo!
How comfy would that be this winter? Comfy and toot!



I love love love Berkley's Illustrations! I have a squirrel dressed in a suit hanging on my living room wall. I also was delighted to meet him in person at The Renegade Craft Fair in Austin, Texas.





Harriet Gray's illustration a oh so clever! These are temporary tattoos designed by her.
I want some soooo bad.



Okay... okay. I would like a pair of these in grey please and I will wear them with knee high socks.


Meet Christie and Georgia..... two very talented girls from New Zealand on a mission to document their love of vintage clothing, Diana cameras and much much more. I do believe these are two ladies after my own heart. I simply adore their whimsical blog and can't get enough of it! By the way... I effing love Diana Cameras!





What a cute little Kitten poster to print and hang on a wall. I do declare!




This kitten scarf is to die for! I want one in every color! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!



This lipstick is almost too cute to wear. There are soooo many colors to choose from.... a girl could just go crazy!



I'm starting to collect tea cups..... yeah yeah, I know. I'm a Grandma. So what. I love tea pots too! But tea pots and cups with kittens even better. Find these delightful little pots at Modcloth.




Hello! Want you on me... now.


Meow meow meow. Tights for the more colorful kind of personality.


I've been wanting to post about kittah wear for so long now, I'm glad I finally did it. I get so many ideas for posts caught up in my mind. I hardly have enough time in the day, week or month to blog about everything I want to. Whew! I'm always so busy crocheting for Parts & Labour and now I'm taking on more for the Art Bazaar. Yikes... it's all good though. Hope you enjoyed my post.

xoxo