Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Acre Yawn

I'm so excited that I can't contain myself. This past weekend I had the pleasure of meeting Haley Barnes and Chase Weinacht of Acre Yawn. The Mister and I never get out so it's a HUGE deal when we do. I'm no music critic by any means... I likes what I likes. The second I heard Haley and Chase's soft melody I was delighted.  All I know is that Acre Yawn's music makes me happy and giddy, like I'm laying in the grass on a summer's day with the sun warming my skin. Haley's soft, sweet delicate voice is oh so lovely as well as Chase's.... is it bad to say that a man's voice is sweet? I could listen to them all day.... it's the kind of music that takes away all the rough and tough grind of one's day. It takes me to my happy place and instantly relaxes my soul. I want to wear a white cotton dress and swing from a tire swing on my Mister's parent's farm while Acre Yawn plays a theme song to my life.
When I hear music that I love it moves and transforms me.... I'm so lucky to have been in the right place at the right time. I'm hoping that I didn't make too bad of an impression for I was drunk on their music.... and champagne. Literally, I had been drinking on an empty stomach. I was delighted how gracious Chase and Haley were. Not only does Haley have a "sweet voice", but is indeed sweet to talk to both. Both Chase and Haley were happy to shake my hand and conversate with me for a spell as I made a fool out of myself. I love nice, gracious talented people. I digress..... with all this said I would love to pass on Haley and Chase of Acre Yawn's beautiful melodies for all of you to hear.

Enter codejcfh-6a2m

Also, check them out on Facebook here.

Here are some other fun links as well.