Friday, February 1, 2013

Pop goes the Red!

Hello Lovies.... I've been trying to wear red lipstick for awhile now to add a punch of color to my facial and it seems to be working out just swimmingly. I've always been a fan of a dash of unexpected color... such as hair bows or tights. Whatever it may be it's bound to bring a smile to my face and other's. Here are some really cute ways to bring a zing of color to your wardrobe.


I saw this cutie pie and had to re-post it. Unfortunately I found this on Pinterest and don't know who to link it back to to give credit where credit's due. I hate that.... never the less we can still Ooooo and Ahhhhh over her nicely displayed red props and wears. Check out those pom pom balls and did you notice the tiny bottle of Coco Channel perfume around her neck?


This would be a show stopper.... imagine walking in to a room wearing this frock. All eye's on the beautiful girl wearing the red dress. This has confidence written all over it.




I'm flipping out over this darling skull and cross sweater! 


Shut the front door! That is the red front door... lol. This little lady manages to pull off the scarf and the red lipstick and conveniently finds a red door to pose in front off. Kudos my friend.


This outfit manages to be super cute without looking too "Minnie Mouse" The only issue I have with this outfit is the patent leather clutch and shoes. Patent leather looks too "squeakie" to me.



Swoon! These shoes are super sexy without looking hookerish.
 I don't do heals but can deal with wedges....and would definitely do these. Holla!


Simply elegant. I don't have much else to say about this look.... it's breathtaking.


Red skinnies always work. I like the way she pairs them with understated nude shoes and top. If you're going to go bold then the other pieces should be muted. Same rules apply for lips and eyes... one or the other.




I threw this in there just because it was cute. Awwwwww.


This girly has it down! What a nice way to say "look at me" without shouting it. 
A few key pieces make all the difference.


Red lips... red bobble. Love the birdies and the peter pan collar.


Just as simple as a red belt.


Well this is appropriate considering Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Adorbs.


I'm loving this look. Cute and cuddly layered sweaters with a fierce heal. Meow! I could really go for a red mini in my wardrobe.


This is super simple and tre' cool. I don't think there is anyway to go wrong with this pairing.


Lastly, this outfit is right up my alley. Simple, and not too loud. I love the black and white dress with the black flats.... excellent for running around town. She just added a basic cardi and Bam! Cute tat and cute bangs... love it all.

I hope you enjoyed my color pop post.... have a happy Friday everyone.
xo