Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blog of The Month


It's that time again gang! I'm so excited to share my next Blog with you! I fell in love with Oh So Lovely Vintage the second I saw the adorable duo Erin Thiessen and Stefanie Hiebert. They not only have a really neato blog but also own a vintage boutique together called Rhymes With Orange. There's more! They also have a mobile shop that they run out of a renovated 1956 camper traier!!! Eeeek! I'm in love with caravans... if you didn't already know. Get this..... they named their camper Olive!! Can this get any better? Yes it can! Check out their FAQ page for more deets.


Aren't Stef and Erin just darling? Looking good in vintage frocks and B.A.I.T. shoes!


I can't tell you how inspirational these little QT's are. I just love their DIY's..... they are very crafty indeed.
Here are a couple of my all time favorites.





They also have a passion for Mid Century Architecture. I get so giddy looking at these pictures! I have so many ideas swirling around in my head... I can't contain myself! The Mister and I live in a Modern Design  house in a tiny green community in east Austin. We just love it! Our home is actually painted turquoise and brown with a hint of bright orange.




Atomic Ranches

I also get all tingly inside when I see their home decor. These girls have a knack for decorating.
The Mister and I have been talking about adding some Mid Century accents to our home. We are collecting pieces here and there. Erin and Stef's ideas are so inspirational.... here is just a glimpse of some of  ideas they have found.


 Kaj Franck bowls and Cathrine Holm dishes







I simply love their stylish clothes. I want to raid their closets so badly! Oh how sweet these lovely ladies look all the time! There is so much to see on their bloggy! It's full of fun ideas, good recipes, awesome clothes (that I would kill to own) and bright and wonderful findings! They are up there on the top of my
daily reads list.


I hope you all enjoyed this Blog of The Month. Comments are always welcome.... I get all smiley on the inside when I read them.

xo